Managing fixed income portfolios requires a deep understanding of risk sources and the subsequent opportunity for excess return across public fixed income benchmarks.
Whether it is a deep analysis of the fundamentals of corporate credit, relative credit spread volatility, or macro-economic themes, our portfolio management teams have a long track record of providing risk-adjusted total return.
From short and intermediate duration to core fixed income and long credit, we offer total return fixed income strategies managed against the traditional fixed income benchmarks across the duration spectrum.
Learn more about our strategies
- SLC Management Low Duration Income Strategy
- SLC Management Intermediate Government Credit Strategy
- SLC Management Core Fixed Income Strategy
- SLC Management High Yield Strategy
- SLC Management Long Credit Strategy
- SLC Management Long Treasury Strategy
- SLC Management Liability Driven Investing Strategy